BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Update on Morgan's Progress

Morgan is still doing well. They are increasing the amount of breast milk he is eating. They feed him every two hours through his feeding tube and I believe are increasing the amount every twelve hours. He is tolerating the feedings very well and is pooping on a regular schedule which is a relief. As of yesterday he was up to 2 pounds 2.5 ounces and he does look like he is filling out and getting bigger. I got to hold him again yesterday for an hour and a half! He did really well when he was laying on my chest. He actually peed through his diaper and onto my shirt which was kinda funny. I felt like a true mom! Ok I'm off to the hospital again to see him.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Amanda, Just imagine the day when you can hold him whenever you want and for however long you want! I am so glad to hear that he is putting on weight and that his digestive system is tolerating the feedings.  And never doubt it, you are a real mom!  Love and prayers, Donna

Lynn said...

Wonderful news!
Lynn

Kelly said...

I've been following along and just want you to know how proud I am of you! I'm so happy you're sharing these "baby steps" with us so we can cheer you on and participate in your journey :)

Love always, Kelly