BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

3 Months Old Today!

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that Morgan is doing very well. He is 3 months old today!! I am glad that these past three months are behind us. Morgan has started to bottle feed again and is doing well with that. They are going to change his formula, they think maybe the bloody stool had to do with not being able to digest the type of formula he was on. The doctors were even discussing moving Morgan to Prince William hospital to be closer to home and because I think they need the bed space. But Morgan might very well be coming home close to his due date so I'm not sure if is worth moving him for only another two weeks.

I also wanted to bring attention to the two links to the right. These are the blogs of two other micro preemies which I follow regularly. The little girl Bella was also born at 24 weeks and is at UVA Medical Center with Morgan.

Ok well that is it for now. We are on our way to Charlottesville!

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

I can't believe it's been 3 months already. I'm sure you feel it's been all that and more. I'm sorry to hear that there have been a few set backs lately. But overall I'm so encouraged that Morgan is doing well and gaining weight. He will be home with you before you know it. Take care.
Love, Aunt Rhonda