BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pictures














Hi everyone. I just wanted to post a couple of pictures. Morgan is doing awesome. We go to the doctor this morning for a follow up on his ear infection and to get his Synagis shot to lessen the effects if he contracts RSV. He has to get this shot every month from November to March. Morgan is getting a lot better at sitting up on his own for a longer period of time. I can also tell he is trying to figure out how to crawl. He will shake his legs and bring his knee up sometimes to try to move forward, he will figure it out eventually. I posted one picture from Halloween, that is the only one I got of him in his costume. He hadn't slept much that day and was exhausted by the time 6:30 came around and he wasn't happy that I had put him in his costume.

0 comments: