BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Morgan is getting huge


Hi everyone. Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I am lucky if I get a shower everyday let alone post on the blog. Morgan is doing awesome. He is up to 9 pounds 11 ounces!! He is huge and eating very well. It took a while once he got home to get him eating like he should but now he is on his way. We went to the lung doctor today and he was very pleased with his weight gain and said we could start weaning his oxygen at home to see how he does. We have a machine at the house that will tell us his oxygenation levels like the one at the hospital. Every time I check his O2 he is sating at 100 so I know he can be bumped down. I am really hoping we can come off of the oxygen and apnea monitor in the next couple of weeks. The monitor hasn't gone off in over a week since Morgan has started eating better. Morgan's eyes are also doing very well. The right eye has completely corrected itself and the left eye is getting better. We go back to the ophthalmologist in 3 weeks and hopefully after that we won't have to go back again for 6 months. I love how he gets older our appointments get fewer and farther between!

1 comments:

Chris and Machel said...

Wow!! He is getting big!! YEAH!! Hope all continues to go well and you are all doing great!